The following list of ConceptShare releases, by version number and date, identify new features, improvements and bug fixes from newest to oldest.
4.18.0 | February 29, 2016
- Proofing Workspace: Launching a document comment from the activity feed placed the markup at the wrong location
- Activity Feed: Document markup thumbnail rendered the markup in the wrong place
- Activity Feed: When all uploaded assets are removed the widget is removed instead of indicating 'added 0 Asset(s) to the ___ project'
- Activity Feed: When an Asset's Info is edited it no longer generates a new comment message
- Mobile: Opening a Comment from email link now directs user to login or the comment
BETA Release: Proofing Workspace
- Limited release of the newly rebuilt proofing workspace enhancements bundled with a number of bug fixes.
- Targeted for full release end of Q1 2016
4.17.1 | February 15, 2016
- Activity Feed: Adding a new asset to a review generated the wrong widget
- Activity Feed: Versioning an asset in a review showed the wrong widget
- Activity Feed: Comment actions on reviews now show the right context in the widget
- Activity Feed: Submitting responses to a review shows the wrong information widget
- Mobile: New User Login (Registration Support) added
- Azure SQL Procedure Performance Optimizations