The following list of ConceptShare releases, by version number and date, identify new features, improvements and bug fixes from newest to oldest.
4.17.0 | January 25, 2016
- Instance Administration: Permission to edit the Instance Administrator Role restricted to fellow Instance Administrators. This restricts edit/delete access for custom Instance Administrator Roles.
- Instance Administration: New permissions models to support API access to the administration panel for partner integrations and hosted (on premise) integrations. Specifically, Manage Instance Admin Roles, Manage Instance/SAML Settings, Manage Localizations, Manage Partner Keys (existing)
4.16.5 | January 21, 2016
- Proofing Workspace: Image Annotations not maintaining the selected file
- Proofing Workspace: Updated support for MMType1 fonts
- Instance Administration: Updated phrasing - Instance Admins are now "Instance Administrators", the default admin role is now identified as "Default Instance Admin"
4.16.4 | January 18, 2016
- Mobile Official Launch - ConceptShare review and approval interface is now available for your mobile phone. The interface offers an Activity feed and My Reviews section to provide timely feedback. Soft launch as part of 4.16.0 (Dec. 2015).
- Mobile: Posting comments to activity feed
- Proofing Workspace: PDF Color Converting Properly
- Proofing Workspace: PDF Document loading, rendering corrected
- Work Screen: IE11 Loading asset in the context of the review
4.16.3 | January 12, 2016
- Proofing Workspace: Display Japanese characters correctly in documents
- Mobile: Improvements for Full screen video for Android devices
- Mobile: Spinner icon to indicate working state when assets are loading.
- Mobile: A controlled image size, reasonable for load times on mobile with, or without WiFi connection.