Prepare a ZIP file of your animation.
For the best results, make sure there is only one HTML file within the published animation folder per ZIP file.
When you upload your HTML5 project ZIP file, click the "Process as HTML5 asset and convert to video" check box.
This will expose duration, width, and height fields for input. These define the view port and the duration of the resulting video. Manually input your values, or allow ConceptShare to auto-detect them for you.
- "Duration (s)" (Capture Duration is bound to a value between 1 and 300) - if not specified, capture duration is set to 15 seconds
- "Width (px)" (Width is bound to a value between 1 and 10000 if specified) - if not specified, auto-detection is used
- "Height (px)" (Height is bound to a value between 1 and 10000 if specified) - if not specified, auto-detection is used
If you use auto detection and want to adjust the results you can do so by versioning the asset. Versioning an HTML5 file works the same way as it does for other assets. Click here for more details on versioning.
Users can always download the original ZIP file from the Asset context menu.
The resulting animation video will be an MP4 container with H264/AAC encoding.
Some Limitations to be aware of:
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) are not currently a supported format in ConceptShare, and therefore will not render if they're used in your animation.
- Use of web fonts (fonts that are stored on other servers) is not a supported when uploading ZIP files. Instead, you can download and include the font files as part of the ZIP file, making sure that you reference the local fonts in your HTML.
This feature has been launched as part of our November 2015 release. See the notes and video here: November 2015 Release