Prepare a *.ZIP file of your animation.
For the best results, make sure there is only one HTML within the published animation folder per *.ZIP file.
- When you upload your HTML5 project zip file and click the "Process as HTML5 asset and convert to video" check box.
- This will expose duration, width, and height fields for input. These define the view port and the duration of the resulting video. Manually input your values, or allow ConceptShare to auto-detect them for you.
- "Duration (s)" (Capture Duration is bound to a value between 1 and 300) - if not specified, capture duration is set to 15 seconds
- "Width (px)" (Width is bound to a value between 1 and 10000 if specified) - if not specified, auto-detection is used
- "Height (px)" (Height is bound to a value between 1 and 10000 if specified) - if not specified, auto-detection is used
If you use auto detection and want to adjust the results you can do so by versioning the asset. Versioning an HTML5 file works the same way as it does for other assets. Click here for more details on versioning.
Users can always download the original zip file from the Asset context menu.
The proxy that is used is the same as for video assets, an MP4 container with H264/AAC encoding.
This feature has been launched as part of our November 2015 release. See the notes and video here: November 2015 Release