There are a number of ways for users to find things in ConceptShare.
Sort listed items by clicking on individual column titles. In the example below, we can alphabetically sort names, email addresses or account roles.
Click on the Filter button at the top of the screen to open the Filter Search field.
The Search field filters existing items by name
Date fields filter items based on specific time frames
Status filters items in a specific state (not started, in progress, completed)
To remove the filters from a list, click the small X at the end of the Search filter line.
- Typing your query in the Search Anything field will list results directly below
- Advanced Search will expose additional criteria to filter on
- Type your query in the Search For field. You can Search in All Projects or select a Project in the Search In field.
- You can Filter your Search by selecting specific areas within ConceptShare, or by Project Title, Description, Custom Forms and Tags.
For more detailed information on Advanced Search, check out this article.
A Smart Folder is a viewable pre-configured search in ConceptShare. This allows users to keep items handy that they often need without having to search for them. You can store projects, deliverables, assets, to-dos and reviews in Smart Folders.
- Smart Folders can be either public (seen by everyone) or private (only seen by you and users you choose to share with).
- With the right user allowances you are able to create customized Smart Folders.
How to create a Smart Folder:
Click the Settings Gear in the Top Right Corner, select Smart Folders from the dropdown menu.
Click the "+" button to open the Add Smart Folder dialogue box.
Enter the criteria the Smart Folder will search for.
Note: Smart Folders are built on AND criteria so if an item meets one search parameter, but not another the item will not appear in the Smart Folder.
Now you know how to arrange, sort and filter your views in ConceptShare and quickly find items you are looking for based on a key word or refine your search to isolate the information you need in a more Advanced Search.