If you are invited to participate in a Feedback or Approval Review, you can access the Review in a few ways:
- Through the Work screen, where everything assigned to you (Reviews, To-Dos, etc.) will be displayed.
- By accessing the Review from the Project it belongs to.
- From a link in an email notification
- By launching it from the Activity Feed
- From a Smart Folder created for Reviews
- In the mobile experience, from the My Reviews screen (* only with approval reviews for ConceptShare users)
Note: External Reviewers are only able to access a review by clicking the link in the email message inviting them to the review.
See below for step-by-step instructions on the first two options:
You can access Reviews you are a part of through the Work screen. Click on Work in the Navigation Panel in ConceptShare.
All the items you are currently assigned to (directly, assigned to you, your role, or to your team) are displayed here. This includes all Reviews and To-Dos.
Sort by the column headers, or use the filter to find the Review you want to open.
Click the Name of the review to launch directly into the Proofing Workspace.
Click Projects in the Navigation Panel.
This will open the Projects dashboard, displaying a list of all Projects you are currently involved in, or have permission to see.
Open the Project that contains the review you are participating in.
Click the Reviews tab at the top of the screen. Then click on the name of the Review to launch the Proofing Workspace.
You can now access Reviews you are a part of, as well as other Work items.