March 2015 Features Update for Workgroup, Enterprise and On-Premise Editions
Release updates, upgrades, fixes and new features for ConceptShare V4, are an on-going way we help our customers improve planning, collaboration, and productivity from ‘concept’ to ‘approved’. Here are some of the biggest new features and updates we’ve added this month.
Annotator – More Asset Information
The Asset Information panel within the Annotator, now contains Versions and Additional Information. Open or Compare versions of assets for a ‘compare mode’ session or reference custom form data (Enterprise Edition only) from these two sections at the bottom of the panel.
Reviews - Optional ‘Defer’ Responses
When creating Reviews, the Information dialogue box provides an area to allow
or prevent reviewers from giving a ‘Defer’ response for assets within the review.
Annotator – Improved Navigation for Integrated Instances
For the integrated instances of ConceptShare, we’ve added an optional ‘back’ arrow beside the breadcrumbs region of the Annotator. This allows users who don’t have access to browser navigation, to move across the history of pages as they jump from one asset to another following reference links.
March 2015 Fixes
- Compare session; fixed collapsing Comments, right side
- Compare session; fixed loading incorrect Versions
- Comment dialogue box; new user; fixed overlapping other dialogue boxes
- IE9 Compatibility – fixed rasterization of all documents
- fixed expanding dialogue boxes
- fixed Comments section of the Information panel open/close behavior
- fixed new Comments marked “Unread”; default is now “Read”
- fixed breadcrumb (folder text) from truncating
- Asset Info icon; fixed panel open/close behaviour
- Reference Link tool dialogue box; fixed “delete” Asset feature
- Reference Link tool; fixed Remove Assets feature
- Reference Link tool; fixed browse for existing Assets, when editing an existing Comment with reference link
- Reference Link tool; fixed video asset referenced to documents behavior
- Pen tool; fixed display rendering issue (vertical lines)
- Text Search tool; fixed URL Validation
- Copied Assets (via API); fixed proxy file sizes
- fixed missing Time Codes under 00:00:01:00 for Comments
- fixed missing recipients field
- fixed improper mark-up for Comments
- fixed “Invited to a Project” notification behavior
- (project-resources / project-review) fixed user pick list
- fixed email thumbnails; mark-up images included vertical lines
New Features Coming – Next Release
The ConceptShare V4 Annotator will soon include an enhanced Asset Explorer, a consolidated Compare-Mode UI, a unified Feedback Toolbar and an extended Review Panel. If you hate navigating between the Review screen and the Annotation screen when participating in a Review right now, you might be really happy with this update.
Your feedback is always welcome. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We’ll work with you to make sure you have the best possible experience. Your feedback helps shape aspects our development forthcoming.
We aim to be attentive to your creative operations process needs.
Improving planning, collaboration, and productivity from ‘concept’ to ‘approved'
Follow our Blog: http://blog.conceptshare.com/
Read our Tweets: https://twitter.com/conceptshare