Assets are images, videos, documents, etc., that you collaborate on with your colleagues or clients.
Open the Project you would like to add the assets to in the Projects dashboard.
Click the Assets tab at the top of the screen.
If you would like to upload your asset(s) into a folder, create or, click on that folder. if your asset(s) don't need to be uploaded into a folder, proceed to step four.
Click on the Add Content button
- Selecting Select Files... allows you to select one or more files for uploading to ConceptShare. Select files to add, then click Open.
- Selecting Get Webpages... allows you to capture one, or more webpages to include in your Project.
Follow the directions and remember to add any description or other fields you would like included.
*If the Save Original box is checked, ConceptShare saves the original file while a proxy file is reviewed in ConceptShare.
Navigate your pointer over the Asset you would like to version, click on the chevron icon on the top right and select Version.
- Selecting Select Files... allows you to select one or more files for uploading to ConceptShare. Locate the new version of the Asset on your computer, then click Open.
- Selecting Get Webpages... allows you to capture an updated webpage to use as your new version.
*The new version of the Asset will appear in the Version Asset dialogue box. Any Names, Descriptions, Tags, Custom Forms, or Settings that were on the original Asset will remain.
Click on the Upload button.
*An Asset that has been Versioned has an updated number on the bottom left of the Asset thumbnail, beside what looks like a stack of paper. This indicates the number of times the Asset has been Versioned, where the original asset is version one.
Promoting lets you copy selected feedback from previous versions to the current version under review. The feedback that has been promoted can then be flagged and resolved, or marked as needing further changes.
To Promote Feedback:
Version an asset that has feedback applied
Open the previous version, or compare to it.
Open the Feedback Panel for the older version and click the chevron on a piece of feedback, choose Promote.
Open the newest version of your asset and you will see the promoted comments in a pending status (similar to draft). While the comment it is in Pending it is only visible to the original author and to the promoter.
Click the flag icon to update the flags and resolutions, or use the Edit option in the chevron to make adjustments to the annotations, and content of the feedback.
Click the chevron on the pending piece of Feedback and choose Publish. This will make it visible to all reviewers of this asset.
- Navigate your pointer over the Asset you would like to download, click on the chevron icon on the top right, select Download Asset.
You can now upload, version and download assets and promote feedback in ConceptShare!