Assets are images, videos, documents, etc., that you collaborate on with your colleagues or clients.
Open the Project you would like to add the assets to in the Projects dashboard.
Click the Assets tab at the top of the screen.
If you would like to upload your asset(s) into a folder, create or, click on that folder. if your asset(s) don't need to be uploaded into a folder, proceed to step four.
Click on the Add Content button
- Selecting Select Files... allows you to select one or more files for uploading to ConceptShare. Select files to add, then click Open.
- Selecting Get Webpages... allows you to capture one, or more webpages to include in your Project.
Follow the directions and remember to add any description or other fields you would like included.
*If the Save Original box is checked, ConceptShare saves the original file while a proxy file is reviewed in ConceptShare.
Navigate your pointer over the Asset you would like to version, click on the chevron icon on the top right and select Version.
- Selecting Select Files... allows you to select one or more files for uploading to ConceptShare. Locate the new version of the Asset on your computer, then click Open.
- Selecting Get Webpages... allows you to capture an updated webpage to use as your new version.
*The new version of the Asset will appear in the Version Asset dialogue box. Any Names, Descriptions, Tags, Custom Forms, or Settings that were on the original Asset will remain.
Click on the Upload button.
*An Asset that has been Versioned has an updated number on the bottom left of the Asset thumbnail, beside what looks like a stack of paper. This indicates the number of times the Asset has been Versioned, where the original asset is version one.
- Navigate your pointer over the Asset you would like to download, click on the chevron icon on the top right, select Download Asset.
You can now upload, version and download assets in ConceptShare!