Cards User Interface (UI):
NEW marker and comment bubble icons appear on assets and folders notifying users of any unviewed items.
The NEW marker indicates an asset has been uploaded into a project or folder.
The comment icon indicates comments submitted on an asset or asset(s) contained in a folder.
There are several ways to remove NEW comment markers and notifications.
For unviewed assets:
- Open the asset in the Proofing Workspace
- On Assets page, click the New marker, select 'mark as viewed' from the dropdown menu
- On Assets page, left-click and drag mouse icon over assets and folders to multi-select, click menu button and select 'mark as viewed' from the dropdown
For unread comments:
- In the Proofing Workspace, open comment or select 'mark all comments as read'
- On Assets page, click comment icon, select mark feedback as read
- On Assets page, left-click and drag mouse icon over assets and folders to multi-select, click menu button and select 'feedback as read' from the dropdown
From the Assets page, click the filter icon and select 'New' and/or 'Unread Feedback' boxes to filter all unviewed assets and/or unread feedback in a project.