All Reviews open in the Proofing Workspace.
Click the i bubble on the right side of the Review Bar
Alternately, click the Review Section in the right hand panel, and click View Review Info. Either approach will allow you to see the Review Instructions and Due Date.
Read the existing feedback and click on a given piece of feedback to offer your replies. Click Post to publish your reply. This helps reduce redundancy and encourages collaboration between the reviewers.
Now that you are versed in the instructions and existing comments on the asset, it is time to offer any new feedback.
Click Feedback and click the + to add your comments. Further, you can use the Markup tools to ensure your feedback is clear and specific. Details on the available Markup tools can be found in the Proofing Workspace Articles; you'll find the introduction in the Further Reading section at the bottom of this page.
You can then Clear your response to delete it, Save your response in a Draft mode (visible only to you), or Publish it (visible to all in the Comments section).
Continue adding feedback for this asset.
If you want to publish comments you have saved as Drafts you can publish them all at once.
- Click Comments, Options, Publish All Feedback
Or you can choose to publish a specific draft comment.
- Navigate to the comment, Click on the chevron in the top right corner, choose Publish
This will ensure your fellow reviewers are able to see your input on these assets.
Provide your Review Response. Until you have submitted a response your review is not considered completed. This unsubmitted state will be indicated by a exclamation point in the review section.
For a Feedback Review you are asked to indicate when you are done providing your feedback.
For an Approval Review you are asked to indicate whether you Approve, Reject or Defer on each asset.
- Click Approve if the Asset meets the criteria specified. A large green check will mark the Asset in the Thumbnails of the Asset Explorer.
- Click Reject if the Asset does not meet the criteria specified. A large red X will mark the Asset Rejected in the Thumbnails of the Asset Explorer.
- Click Defer if your feedback is not applicable, or you are comfortable with the group consensus. You may, be prompted to identify a Resource to defer to depending on the review settings. If you are asked to identify another resource Defer indicates that you are granting your response to the attention of someone else. A large grey arrow will mark the Asset Deferred in the Thumbnails of the Asset Explorer.
Note: External reviewers are unable to submit a Defer response, only Approve/Reject.
Your responses are saved in a Draft mode visible only to you, until you choose to submit them. Draft responses can be changed.
! If there are multiple assets repeat steps two through four for each asset in this review.
Submit your Responses. When you enter your response on the last asset in a review the system will prompt you to submit your responses. This will make them public and lock them from being changed.
Click Submit Now to complete your review, or Later to leave the responses in draft mode.
When you return to a review you can publish your draft responses from the right hand Review Panel. Click Options and Submit Responses.
The review will then update to indicate that your contribution is complete. Your response will appear with a date stamp in the Reviewer list below.