- Feedback Flags allow users to categorize the feedback in the Proofing WorkSpace.
- Flag Resolutions allow users to indicate a response to the Flag.
- Filters can be applied to either Flags, or Resolutions, or both to allow users to focus on the information we need.
- The flags and resolutions available in an account can be customized by an account administrator.
- Edit feedback permissions are required to add/edit/resolve flags after publishing feedback.
To Add a Flag
- Load an asset in the Proofing WorkSpace
- Click the shadowed flag in the top right of your feedback.
- The list of available Flags will appear so you can choose the desired one.
After you have used a flag, the most recently used flag will be set as your default and automatically applied. Simply click the flag again to view the drop down to change the flag selection.
To Add a Resolution
- Click on the Flag
- Choose "Resolve Flag >"
- The list of available Resolutions will appear so you can choose the desired one.
To Apply a Filter:
- Click the icon in your Feedback panel
- Choose your filter criteria
Tip: Filters can also be saved for quick access next time you are in the Proofing WorkSpace
You now know how to apply Flags and Resolutions to categorize feedback in the Proofing Workspace.
For more detailed information about the Proofing Workspace and its tools, please see the related articles in this section.
- Proofing Workspace Basics: Providing Feedback
- Proofing Workspace Basics: Responding to Feedback
- Participating In A Review
- At Mentions
- Personal Account Settings: Notifications
- How do I find things?
The Proofing Workspace Guide: